Our bi-stable latcher just got more powerful. An enhanced Rhodium plating on the internal contacts of the new HSA-12115 gives it better contact resistance than any latching switch on the market, and makes it more durable and longer-lasting, with a rated life through one million cycles. Engineered specifically for the demands of float sensing, liquid level sensing, and liquid measurement applications in the oil and gas industry.
View the full suite of Fluid Control Products
- The only latching reed switch on the market for high-resistance, high-power applications
- New and enhanced Rhodium plating on the internal contacts for better contact resistance, durability, and long life
- Consistent, reliable operation rated through a million cycles
- Hermetically-sealed contacts engineered for extended life in extreme environments
- Electro-plated tin on external leads for solderability
- Fluid Controls Processing
- Liquid Level Signals
- Oil and Gas
- Float Sensing
Be the first to know about upcoming HSI innovations
Join our mailing list to learn about our new upcoming products, research and development, and innovative applications.
From 'Making Sense' Blog
HSI Sensing Recognized in the 2019 SIA New Product Showcase at ISC West
Sentinel Retro – PRX+12215 was announced as the winner of the Intrusion Detection and Prevention Solutions at the flagship annual award program at ISC West. The Security Industry Association (SIA) has named HSI Sensing as an award winner at the 2019 SIA New Product Showcase Awards, the flagship awards program at ISC West recognizing innovative … Continued